Join the Team
Position Vacant – Sales Executive
- Be part of a fun and dynamic environment
- Telina QLD
- Gladstone’s only radio station suitable for the entire family
We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a Sales Executive role. This rare opportunity is ideal for a self-starter with experience in sales, and or marketing related areas.
The Sales Executive is responsible for finding and developing new sponsorship income from a variety of organisations, businesses and advertising agencies through selling radio sponsorship and relationship building.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in sales and or marketing
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- And… a firm belief in the mission and values of Fresh FM!
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and or Marketing
- Experience in territory sales
- Media and or radio sales experience
In return, we offer a fun and friendly environment, generous commission and the opportunity to be part of a radio station that is really making a difference across the Gladstone Region.
If you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of Fresh FM and have the requisite skills and experience, please forward your application including your resume, a letter of application addressing the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees whom we could contact if necessary.
Applications Close: TBA
Contact: Applications and enquiries should be addressed to the General Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Vacant – General Manager
Fresh FM is starting the recruiting process to find an experienced General Manager.
Main categories of fundraising at Fresh FM are:
- Corporate – raise money from businesses in various ways.
- Trust and statutory – bid for trust and grant money.
- Community – the main point of contact for most mainstream fundraising involving members of the public.
- Major donor – focus on developing relationships with key supporters who can donate high-value gifts.
- Legacy fundraisers – encourage supporters to consider leaving a gift in their will.
- inspiring new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters;
- motivating and facilitating supporters to maximise the funds they raise;
- organising traditional fundraising activities;
- developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organising events;
- developing and coordinating web-based fundraising, online auctions and merchandise sales;
- increasing funds by researching and targeting charitable trusts whose criteria match the charity’s aims and activities;
- developing and implementing a strategy for individual and corporate supporter recruitment and development;
- recruiting, organising and managing volunteers to carry out various functions;
- overseeing corporate fundraising, including employee giving and matched giving from employers;
- managing and updating databases to record donor contact and preference information;
- writing applications and mail-shots, using direct mailing to reach a range of potential and current donors;
- making risk analyses and balancing time-cost ratios to focus effort on the most appropriate fundraising activities with the highest chance of success.
- Organising the stations two annual on air appeals.
- You will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve goals and takes responsibility for every aspect of their work.
- You will have exceptional people skills.
- You will be methodical and thorough in your approach to work and work systems including sales software, databases and paperwork.
- You will possess strong communication and presentation skills including preparation of proposals and visual presentations.
- You will have a strong commitment towards personal growth, training and the ability to learn.
- You will have an exceptional attitude and contribute to a great culture.
- You will also be strongly aligned to the values of Fresh FM Gladsotne and work well within a team environment.