Fresh FM is starting the recruiting process to find an experienced Fundraising/General Manager.
Main categories of fundraising at Fresh FM are:
- Corporate – raise money from businesses in various ways.
- Trust and statutory – bid for trust and grant money.
- Community – the main point of contact for most mainstream fundraising involving members of the public.
- Major donor – focus on developing relationships with key supporters who can donate high-value gifts.
- Legacy fundraisers – encourage supporters to consider leaving a gift in their will.
- inspiring new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters;
- motivating and facilitating supporters to maximise the funds they raise;
- organising traditional fundraising activities;
- developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organising events;
- developing and coordinating web-based fundraising, online auctions and merchandise sales;
- increasing funds by researching and targeting charitable trusts whose criteria match the charity’s aims and activities;
- developing and implementing a strategy for individual and corporate supporter recruitment and development;
- recruiting, organising and managing volunteers to carry out various functions;
- overseeing corporate fundraising, including employee giving and matched giving from employers;
- managing and updating databases to record donor contact and preference information;
- writing applications and mail-shots, using direct mailing to reach a range of potential and current donors;
- making risk analyses and balancing time-cost ratios to focus effort on the most appropriate fundraising activities with the highest chance of success.
- Organising the stations two annual on air appeals.
- You will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve goals and takes responsibility for every aspect of their work.
- You will have exceptional people skills.
- You will be methodical and thorough in your approach to work and work systems including sales software, databases and paperwork.
- You will possess strong communication and presentation skills including preparation of proposals and visual presentations.
- You will have a strong commitment towards personal growth, training and the ability to learn.
- You will have an exceptional attitude and contribute to a great culture.
- You will also be strongly aligned to the values of Fresh FM Gladstone and work well within a team environment.
If this sounds like the perfect job and you get who we are and what we do,
then we would love you to apply.
Please email your cover letter & resume to Nathaniel Garvin,
at email@example.com by 31st January 2018.